Benefits of gender-neutral bathrooms
- Improved safety for all
- Improved access for caregivers of all genders, therefore making it easier for all families to assist a dependant of a different gender (e.g. elderly parent, child)
- Improved access for people with disabilities who have an attendant of a different gender
Shorter wait times for using the bathroom
For more information Contact
Oxford County’s Rainbow Coalition, or to discuss training and education opportunities for your business/Organization:
Public Health Nurse
410 Buller St
How do I promote my business/organization’s gender-neutral bathroom?
- Hang a poster or sign in your front window
- Place an electronic copy of the sign on your facebook page or website
- Complete the registration at www.oxfordpride.ca
- Enter your bathroom at www.refugerestrooms.org a database of gender-neutral bathrooms around the world, searchable by city.