Bid 042 Progress flag
Starting Bid: C$1.00
Ending On: 23 June 2021 6:00 pm
Donated by Oxford Pride committee
Progress flag 3" x 5"
Terms and Conditions of Auction
- During a Sale, you can bid for a lot by clicking the Bid button. Each bid shall be final and binding as soon as you click the Bid button.
- You acknowledge that you are bidding in a live auction and you agree that each bid submitted as provided in these terms and conditions is irrevocable and cannot be amended or corrected, even if submitted in error and notified to us. You accept full liability for all bids submitted.
- Please note that Oxford County Pride reserves the right to reject a r bid online, withdraw its permission for you to use Online Bidding, or terminate an Online Bidding account, for any reason at any time prior to, during or after a Sale.
- If you are successful in your bidding, you have four days to acknowledge your win or it may be placed back in the auction at Oxford County Prides discretion. Oxford County Pride will make attempts to contact you during this period.
- You agree to pay for and collect any lot that is the subject of a successful bid submitted by you in accordance with the Bid Conditions.
- It is for you to satisfy yourself as to each and every aspect of a lot. You are strongly advised to request information and pictures of any lot on which you may bid or have it examined on your behalf before any Sale.
- If you choose to use the Online Bidding service, you do so entirely at your own risk. Access to and use of Online Bidding is dependent upon, among other things, the availability of the internet and the speed and quality of internet connections.
- All prices and bids are in Canadian dollars. As well all payments will be in Canadian Dollars.
- The content displayed via the Online Bidding service may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors and we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content or that any defects will be corrected. Any reliance on any such content, advice, statement, or other information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Online Bidding service and to make any changes to the features, functionality or content of the Online Bidding service at any time.
- Access to the Online Bidding service is made available as a convenience and on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate any aspect or feature of the Online Bidding service (including the Online Bidding service in its entirety) at any time, with or without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, we may suspend access to Online Bidding to carry out scheduled or unscheduled maintenance or for any other reason at any time.
- WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN EXECUTING BIDS OR ANY ERRORS CONTAINED IN BIDS PLACED VIA THE ONLINE BIDDING SERVICE.
- OXFORD COUNTY PRIDE AND ITS SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE ONLINE BIDDING SERVICE AND THE OXFORD COUNTY PRIDE WEB SITE " AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURES, DELAYS OR ERRORS CAUSED BY INTERRUPTIONS IN THE AVAILABILITY OF THE ONLINE BIDDING SERVICE OR OUR WEB SITE OR ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THEIR CONTENT OR FUNCTIONALITY, ANY SOFTWARE AND/OR HARDWARE DEFECTS (WHETHER YOURS OR OURS) AND/OR ANY INTERNET CONNECTION PROBLEMS (WHETHER YOURS OR OURS), AND WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE ONLINE BIDDING SERVICE OR THE WEB SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- We may from time to time make changes to these terms and conditions. Any changes will be posted on our website at www.oxfordpride.ca and we will endeavor to notify you of the same by means of a notice and link to the revised terms on our web site. Please review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us. If you use Online Bidding after changes have been made and posted, you shall be deemed to have agreed to such changes. If you do not agree to such changes, you should not make any subsequent use of the Online Bidding service.
- Samantha bid C$8.00 on 23 June 2021 1:12 pm
- Artemis Denstedt bid C$7.25 on 23 June 2021 10:58 am
- Samantha bid C$7.00 on 23 June 2021 10:22 am
- Artemis Denstedt bid C$6.25 on 22 June 2021 2:49 pm
- Samantha Coucke bid C$6.00 on 22 June 2021 1:11 pm
- Meaghan Alyea bid C$5.00 on 21 June 2021 8:29 am
- Samantha bid C$2.00 on 21 June 2021 7:09 am
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.
Shipping: Winner pays costs. Depends on Location we use Canada Post
From: Woodstock, Ontario
Please use the donation button to make payment by credit card and visa debit. We use “Stripe” for online payment. This is a safe and secure system to make payments. or Send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org specify bid # in comments box. You can also arrange to pay cash when picking up your item.