Oxford County Pride auction is set to start on June 1st until June 30th. Items will be added regularly and each item will run for one week with the last auction ending on June 30th. Payments for items can be made via E-transfer to email@example.com or by credit card or debit Visa using our donation button . We use the secure Stripe online payment service.
We have received many items for our auction with items still coming in. We have Tim’s cards and gas cards, a traditional Ribbon Skirt, and bead work, Jewelry, Pride items spa certificates, gift baskets, Table runner, a Fairy Door, and a little naughty. Stay tuned as it all begins on June 1st. If you are interested in donating an item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . 100% of proceeds go back into Oxford County Pride.
Here is a developing list of Businesses and individuals who have donated to our Auction.
Tim Hortons – Adornments by J – Ye Olde Fabric Shoppe – Leanne Howlett – The Diamond Spa – Shoppers Drugmart Ingersoll – Hip Arts – Stag Shop – More than a dream Princess Parties – Biddy Yellowman & Lee Anne Plain – Unifor Local 636 – EmRose Boutique
Terms and conditions of Auction
- During a Sale, you can bid for a lot by clicking the Bid button. Each bid shall be final and binding as soon as you click the Bid button.
- You acknowledge that you are bidding in a live auction and you agree that each bid submitted as provided in these terms and conditions is irrevocable and cannot be amended or corrected, even if submitted in error and notified to us. You accept full liability for all bids submitted.
- Please note that Oxford County Pride reserves the right to reject a r bid online, withdraw its permission for you to use Online Bidding, or terminate an Online Bidding account, for any reason at any time prior to, during or after a Sale.
- To find out if you have been successful in your bidding, you may check the results that are published by Oxford County Pride online after the Sale.
- You agree to pay for and collect any lot that is the subject of a successful bid submitted by you in accordance with the Bid Conditions.
- It is for you to satisfy yourself as to each and every aspect of a lot. You are strongly advised to request information and pictures of any lot on which you may bid or have it examined on your behalf before any Sale.
- If you choose to use the Online Bidding service, you do so entirely at your own risk. Access to and use of Online Bidding is dependent upon, among other things, the availability of the internet and the speed and quality of internet connections.
- All prices and bids are in Canadian dollars. As well all payments will be in Canadian Dollars.
- The content displayed via the Online Bidding service may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors and we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content or that any defects will be corrected. Any reliance on any such content, advice, statement, or other information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Online Bidding service and to make any changes to the features, functionality or content of the Online Bidding service at any time.
- Access to the Online Bidding service is made available as a convenience and on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate any aspect or feature of the Online Bidding service (including the Online Bidding service in its entirety) at any time, with or without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, we may suspend access to Online Bidding to carry out scheduled or unscheduled maintenance or for any other reason at any time.
- WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN EXECUTING BIDS OR ANY ERRORS CONTAINED IN BIDS PLACED VIA THE ONLINE BIDDING SERVICE.
- OXFORD COUNTY PRIDE AND ITS SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE ONLINE BIDDING SERVICE AND THE OXFORD COUNTY PRIDE WEB SITE \”AS IS\” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURES, DELAYS OR ERRORS CAUSED BY INTERRUPTIONS IN THE AVAILABILITY OF THE ONLINE BIDDING SERVICE OR OUR WEB SITE OR ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THEIR CONTENT OR FUNCTIONALITY, ANY SOFTWARE AND/OR HARDWARE DEFECTS (WHETHER YOURS OR OURS) AND/OR ANY INTERNET CONNECTION PROBLEMS (WHETHER YOURS OR OURS), AND WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE ONLINE BIDDING SERVICE OR THE WEB SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- We may from time to time make changes to these terms and conditions. Any changes will be posted on our website at www.oxfordpride.ca and we will endeavor to notify you of the same by means of a notice and link to the revised terms on our web site. Please review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us. If you use Online Bidding after changes have been made and posted, you shall be deemed to have agreed to such changes. If you do not agree to such changes, you should not make any subsequent use of the Online Bidding service.